This simple Apple Candie recipe shows you how to make a quick, easy and delicious treat that is perfect for holiday parties and festivals. This sweet chewy concoction is made with just six ingredients and the best part is that it requires no cooking skills at all!
What Does Apple Candie Taste Like?
There are so many apple Candie recipes out there, but this is such a simple one that you’ll be surprised. All you need is some sugar, water, and cinnamon. You can also add a little cream of tartar for a bit of flavor if you like. And finally, to make it extra yummy, you can top it with whipped cream or chocolate chips!
The best part about this recipe is that it’s so easy to make and doesn’t require any special equipment. Just mix the ingredients together and heat them up in a saucepan until they start to caramelize. Then let them cool down before serving. You can even store your apple Candie in an airtight container if you want to keep it fresh.
Basic Instructions for How to Make Apple Candie
If you’re a fan of apple Candie, this recipe is for you! It’s a very simple one that will surprise you – and the kids will love it too.
- 2 cups chopped apples (about 2 large apples)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup or light corn syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread the chopped apples on a baking sheet and roast for about 20 minutes, or until they are soft and lightly browned.
- Remove the roasted apples from the oven and let them cool slightly. Then, stir in the sugar and salt.
- In a small saucepan, heat the corn syrup over low heat until it is hot but not boiling. Pour the hot corn syrup into the apple mixture, stirring gently to combine.
- Transfer the apple Candie to an airtight container and store in a cool place for up to 2 weeks.
If you’re anything like me, you’ve probably been indulging in some classic apple Candie lately. But if you’re looking for a keto-friendly apple Candie recipe that’s not too sweet, this one is perfect for you! All you need is apple cider vinegar, stevia, and butter (or ghee), and within minutes, you’ll have a delicious treat that will satisfy your cravings without wrecking your diet. Give it a try the next time you’re craving something sweet and crave-able!
Leave a Reply